A custom-designed website
With Marksmen Studio, you can be seen the way you want to be seen. From compelling representation for individuals and organizations, to full-fledged e-commerce shops for growing businesses. With a holistic work process that keeps you informed and in control, and a platform that never needs maintenance.
Speak truly, rest easy
Straightforward process from inception to completion. Speak your truth. Upload your materials. Get a website.
Your new website
Marksmen Studio guides you from inception to completion and beyond. Even if you're not sure what you need. We listen carefully and ask the right questions, so you get a professional website with a custom design that fits who you really are. Website redesigns, too. It's under control.
On your side
No photos or text? We can handle it all, along with friendly, ongoing support as long as you need it.
Born to run
Our sites are SEO-optimized and integrated with Google Analytics and Social Media. So you're ready to shine.
Your users come in all shapes, sizes, and devices. Our sites are responsive on phones and tablets, so everyone can see you at your best.
Marksmen Studio is the Brooklyn-based digital workshop of designer and wordsmith Mark Kuzmack. By really listening to his clients, he is able to offer a process that becomes a product. Working with them to elaborate and define their identity and its presentation, he holistically integrates content strategy, website design, SEO implementation, and user experience in each unique project on the Squarespace platform. The result is effective, compelling representation of individuals and organizations that gets noticed.
WOW! Our collaboration resulted in a website that is not only beautiful but sets the tone for potential clients on what working with me would feel like. I can't say enough good things.
Marksmen Studio did everything we wanted from them. Now I can be seen as I want to be seen.
Having had disappointing experiences with other website builders, I was nervous and I had pretty high standards ... I recommend this company wholeheartedly.
Working with Marksmen was simple, easy, and ultimately saved me an incredible amount of energy.
Our Website Design Process
First, we listen
We begin with a free phone consultation. A deep understanding of your situation and needs is what gets you a great site, not just an adequate one. So we listen carefully and work with you to conceive of a site that matches your needs—even if you're not entirely sure what they are.
A Holistic Process
A holistic process means your project is conceived as a whole. Your vision, your content, your images, the way the website is organized, the keywords that get you found in search: each part depends on the others. So your users have a coherent experience that makes sense and feels right.
You'll find the careful thought we devote to your project from the beginning is what enables us to get it right.
The stages of a Marksmen project are:
- Free consultation by phone
- Signing of the proposal
- Provision of visual and other assets by the client
- Marksmen's presentation of a design for the website
- Agreement to finalize design
- Up to two rounds of revisions
- Full transfer of ownership of the completed website
Want To Find Out More?
We offer you a free consultation call to see if we can help you. Just make an inquiry. Include your current website if you have one.
All packages include
- Original, holistic design on the user-friendly Squarespace platform.
Copy editing of existing content, with content creation and editorial services available.
- Maintenance-free, break-proof website. No updates or plug-ins required, ever.
- Responsive on all devices, including mobile. Look good everywhere.
- SEO-optimized on front and back ends so you appear in search, with Google Analytics and Search Console integration included along with keyword analysis.
- Connecting your domain.
- Custom email setup at your domain.
- Custom video tutorials personalized for you, so you can make your way around your new website.
- Booking engine.
- Content creation.
- Custom logo.
- External service code embeds.
- Wordpress to Squarespace transfer.
- Custom coding.
- Complex domain problem-solving.